- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address and phone number.
- Your order history.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, place an order, or request a quote for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social Media private messages requesting a quote for our services.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- We may refer you to company who does the work you are requesting if it is beyond our remit to provide the service to you ourselves
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to credit reference agencies, and use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken.
Our Company will keep your personal data for an indefinite time or until you
request for us to remove your personal data from our records. Once this time
period has expired, we will delete your data from our customer data base and order history from our website.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will not share your data with anyone else.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: email@example.com
Or write to us: 19a Maypark, Malahide Road, Donnycarney, Dublin 5, D05 V9Y7
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Essential – cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have
requested. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then some basic functions and services will not work for you. We won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.
- Performance – cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how users
engage with our content and to improve our site, so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users.
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +353 (0) 1 524 2542
Or write to us at: 19a Maypark, Malahide Road, Donnycarney, Dublin 5, D05 V9Y7
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not
addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact The Data Protection Commission (DPC). https://www.dataprotection.ie/
Address: 21 FITZWILLIAM SQUARE SOUTH, DUBLIN 2, D02 RD28, IRELAND